Join our team!
Working at Grant Dental means joining a team of dental difference makers.
Grant Dental is the Treasure Valley’s premier dental practice. We believe that great people + great systems = great patient experiences, and it shows. Don’t take our word for it, see what everyone else is saying!
- Grant Dental has been named the Best Cosmetic Dental Office in the Treasure Valley by IdahosBest.com in 2020, 2022, and 2023!
- Awarded Best Dental Care in Meridian by the Meridian Press in 2022!
- Named a NextDoor neighborhood favorite every year since 2017, in over 20 neighborhoods some years!
- Over 1,000 combined Google reviews between our two locations averaging 4.9 stars!
At Grant Dental, we search out talented dental professionals and stellar support staff who can not only maintain but add to our culture of excellence. Our dynamic working environment enhanced by the latest dental technologies inspires professionalism, productivity, and team work at the highest levels. Fulfill your potential: make dentistry your life’s calling instead of your job!
Life at Grant Dental
More than a workplace, when you are a Grant Dental employee, you are part of the family. We believe in giving our best to our patients each day and our families each night. We celebrate our wins, from generous praise to rewarding incentives. We have regular team meals and team building events. We’ve got each other’s back.
We’ve built a community, not a patient base. We proudly support our local schools and teams. We host community events, such as our annual Candy Buy Back. We celebrate with our patients at events like our Patient Appreciation Night with the Boise Hawks.
Our Core Values
We are there for each other. Like a family, we exhibit loyalty to the practice, our teammates, and our communities. We are positive team players who are flexible to ensure our patients get outstanding and timely care. We are collaborative rather than competitive with each other.
We strive for excellence in all we do. Whether it is the smallest patient interaction or the biggest dental procedure, our goal is always an outstanding result. We look to develop the skills and tools, both individually and as an organization, to be leaders in the dental field.
We embrace change and continual improvement. We are always seeking to improve our systems and processes through new technologies and new ways of thinking. We know that individual and practice growth only flourishes when we are engaged, coachable and open to constructive feedback, and hold each other accountable.
We value time and productivity. Every day we are intentional in our efforts and focused on the tasks that will help the practice succeed. We are effective and efficient in our job functions when on the clock.
Benefits Our Employees Love
- Health Insurance benefits, 90% of employee’s premium paid!
- Life Insurance policy, free for all full time employees with additional voluntary benefits available!
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement plan with employer contributions for participants
- Employee dental benefit (in house)
- Flexible paid time off
- 7 Paid Holidays per year
- Incentive programs for key team members
- Scrubs and jackets for clinical team members
- Ongoing education, including annual CPR certifications