Root Canal in Meridian & Boise, ID? Let Our Dentist Help You
- Severe toothache pain upon chewing or application of pressure
- Prolonged sensitivity/pain to heat or cold temperatures (after the hot or cold has been removed)
- Discoloration (a darkening) of the tooth
- Swelling and tenderness in the nearby gums
- A persistent or recurring pimple on the gums
A root canal is a treatment used to repair and save a tooth that is infected, broken or has a deep cavity. During the procedure, our dentist, Dr. Grant, will remove the nerve and pulp which is inside of the tooth, then clean and seal the tooth. The tooth’s nerve lies within the root canal. After the dentist removes the nerve and pulp of the tooth the day-to-day functioning of the tooth should not be compromised. In many cases our dentist will suggest placing a crown to restore the tooth to full function and protect the root canal. If you are interested, call our Idaho dentist for an appointment and affordable root canal pricing.
Root Canal Dentist: Process and Pricing
A root canal may require one or more office visits with your dentist. If you believe you have one or more of the above mentioned signs and symptoms call your local Idaho dentist, Dr. Grant, at (208) 215-7449 (Meridian Office) or (208) 893-5000 (Boise Office) to discuss your options and pricing. With our affordable root canals in Meridian & Boise, you can save a badly broken tooth and avoid extraction.