At Grant Dental, we remain committed to doing our part in minimizing the spread of the Coronavirus and COVID-19. As health care professionals, we continue to follow well-researched, scientific public health advice to help limit infections and slow the spread of COVID-19. We’re excited that Governor Little has lifted our Stay at Home order and we will begin seeing patients again on May 4th.
Rest assured, your safety and the safety of our dental team is a top priority. We will continue to follow all CDC, ADA and State specific recommendations regarding Personal Protective Equipment and sterilization of instruments, surfaces and workspaces to protect our patients and staff members. We are also taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols:
• Prescreening all patients as we confirm appointments and prior to entering the building, including use of a forehead thermometer to take employee and patient temperatures.
• Social distancing by asking you to remain in your car after checking in until your appointment
• Upon entering the office, you’ll be asked to sanitize your hands
• At the beginning of your appointment, you’ll be asked to pre-rinse with an anti-viral rinse
• Adding equipment to limit aerosols in the treatment rooms
• Adding medical grade air purification units throughout the practice
• Expedited checkout processes to minimize the number of people you need to interact with
If you had an appointment scheduled during our closure, we will be reaching out to you to get your appointment rescheduled. If we’ve already rescheduled your appointment, we’ll be reaching out to confirm your appointment and advise you of some new protocols we’ve put in place to ensure you and our dental team are protected. We encourage everyone in our community to continue to take steps to minimize the spread of the virus as dictated by the CDC.
If you have a question about an upcoming appointment, please contact us. We look forward to seeing you again in the practice!